Saturday, July 12, 2014
CT For Monti - Anna Liwanag
You can click the image to see it in full size.
You will need the following in order to duplicate my tag:
PSP X or similar version
A Font of choice
Mask 12 by MoonBeams and SpiderWebs
Kit by Monti scraps at CDO
Tube by Anna Liwanag at CDO
Plug-In Xero: Radiance
Penta.com - color dot
1) Open a new transparent canvas 700 X 700.
2) Choose a close up layer of the tube, copy/paste onto canvas.
Duplicate the tube layer, and go to effects>plug ins>xero>radiance with default settings. Click the original tube layer> layer blend Luminance, opacity 55%.
3) Open frame 7. Copy/paste onto canvas. Resize to 70%. Drag as bottom layer. Using magic wand click inside the frame and go to selections>modify>expand by 5 pixels. Add a new raster layer and using the dropper tool, select 2 coordinating colors from the frame. I'm using #f1d79d and #5fa2bc, choose gradient as your fill and flood fill the selected area. Deselect and drag below frame layer.
4) Still on gradient layer, go to effects>plug ins>penta.com>color dot with this setting: 200, 8, 255, 255, 255. Click ok.
5) Click your frame layer. Use the magic wand to select the inside again, and go to selections>modify>expand by 5 pixels. Selections>invert. Click on your top tube layer tap delete on the keyboard. Repeat for original tube layer.
6) Deselect and stand on copy of tube layer> blend mode hard light, opacity 85%. Stand on original tube layer and go to effects>plug ins>xero>radiance, default settings. Repeat.
7) Open element 69. Copy/paste as new, top layer. Resize to 70%. position mid/top right of frame.
8) Open element 70. Copy/paste as new layer. Drag to bottom layer, resize to 70% and position just to the top right of former element layer.
9) Open element 80. Copy/paste as new, top layer. Resize to 70% and position left mid/bottom of frame.
10) Open element 4. Copy/paste as new, top layer. Resize to 30% and go to Image>free rotate, click right, click free and type in 60.00, click ok. Position to bottom of flower element.
11) Copy/paste close up layer of tube. Drag below the bow layer. Image>resize 65%. Place her so that the bow will cover up where the image is cut off.
12) Copy/paste paper 4 as new, bottom layer. Add your mask, layers>merge group and resize this layer as desired.
13) finally, add your name and copyright information. Layers>merge visible and copy/paste as new to crop. Resize as desired.
That's it, you're done.
I hope you have enjoyed this tutorial!