Hugs and Kisses
Thank you for taking the time to do my tutorial.
I hope you enjoy it, and would love to see your results, and receive your feedback!
This tutorial was written by Mellie on May 23, 2014 and is copyright to me,
the way I word thing's and the images that I use.
All other images are copyright to their respective owners,
including tubes/art, font, scrapkits and templates and should not be used
This tutorial is for education purposes only and is in no way intended
to be used as any other purpose. This tutorial was written with the tube
and kit in mind that is being shown, therefore, you may have to adjust
your setting's should you choose to use images not suggested here, in this tutorial.
For this tutorial, you will need to know several things. Paint Shop Pro X
and a good working knowledge of how to operate it,
layer palettes and plug-in filters, masks, templates...etc.
I will also assume that you add your desired drop shadows to each and every layer. :)
This tutorial features no outside filters. You will, however, need to purchase
the scrap kit from CDO store by LadyHawwk Designs.
It is an inspired by Michi April bonus tube kit 2014.
The bonus tube that I am using was available during the
month of April, but you can purchase other similar tubes by Michi, here.
You will also need a font of choice. I am using Simply Glamorous.
1) Create a new, transparent canvas 800 X 800 pixels. We will crop later!
2) Open your choice of paper in PSP. I am using paper 4, set your foreground to this paper/pattern and grab the airbrush tool. Use this setting: Shape: Round; Size 450; Hardness 50; Step 10; Density 50; Thickness 100; Rotation 0; Opacity 25%; Blend Mode: Normal and Rate 5. Trying to be in the center of the canvas exactly, press and hold down your left mouse button until there is a visible circle there. Let go of the mouse when you are satisfied and...
3) Go to effects; texture effects, blinds with this setting: Width 2; Opacity 30; color #0c8bbc, neither box ticked off. Click ok. Now, repeat those steps, only this time tick off the box: Horizontal, click ok.
4) Lower the opacity in the layer palette to somewhere around 60-70%
5) Image>Resize 75%, all layers unchecked.
6) Open element 28, the chair, and paste onto your canvas. Resize to 75% and drag it toward the bottom of the circle/canvas.
7) Paste the desired tube onto the canvas and situate her so that she is sitting on the black chair. I resized mine to 60%.
8) Now, we can begin adding our elements. For the flowers cluster, I simply opened element 40, resized, duplicated and mirrored one layer, then arranged to my liking, merged and viola! You can choose the elements that you would like to have, mine are only examples, but feel free to use my image as a guide to make yours, or go off on your own :)
9) Make sure that you add your copyright information for the artist/kit used.
10) Layers>Merge>Visible. Copy/paste as a new image to crop and save as.
Thank you for doing this tutorial. I'm glad you stopped by. I hope to have more tutorials in the near future, so keep checking back. :)