Friday, June 6, 2014
You can click the image to see it in full size.
You will need the following in order to duplicate my tag:
Tube by Anna Liwanag at CDO
Burlesque Kit by Monti at CDO
Font: Simply Glamorous
Mask 4 by Melissaz Creationz
DSB Flux filters Linear Transmission
1) Create a new, transparent canvas 800 X 600 pixels.
2) Open paper 8. Set to your foreground color and grab the airbrush tool with these settings: Shape: Round Size: 400, Hardness: 60, Step: 10, Density: 100, Thickness: 100, Rotation: 0, Opacity: 100, Blend mode: Normal, Rate: 5. Spray in the middle of your canvas for about 5-6 seconds. This will assure that you have a nice, even, round spray.
3) Go to plug in's and add DSB Flux - Linear Transmission: Radial size : 2, Rotation: 2, Blend: 50 and check the Horizontal box, click OK.
4) Resize this layer to 70%.
5) Add frame 4 as a new layer. Resize to 50% and drag it down just a little. You'll want to make sure that the bottom layer is showing all the way around from under the frame.
6) Now, start adding elements around the frame on different layers. This is the elements that I am using and the sizes that I resized them to:
element 17 : 25%, Element 41: 30%, Element 21: 35% (mirror this layer), Element 6: 40%, Element 11: 30% and Element 54: 30%.
7) Add your tube layer now. Almost done. I resized mine to 85% and mirrored this layer.
8) Add your copyright information.
9) Add your text/name. I am using Simply Gorgeous at 72 pt. I am adding gradient glow with eye candy 4000 at 1 pixel, white. You can achieve the same effect by using a white drop shadow, though.
10) Layers>merge>visible....copy/paste as new image to crop and save.
That's it, we're done!
Thank you for doing this tutorial. I'm glad you stopped by. I hope to have more tutorials in the near future, so keep checking back. :)