You can click the image to see it in full size.
You will need the following in order to duplicate my tag:
Kit by MontiScrap at CDO
Tube by Pin Up Toons at CDO
Font - Segoe Print
1) Open the mask. Open paper 2, duplicate (shift + D) and close he original. Apply mask, layers>merge>group. Image>resize 75%.
2) Open frame 1, copy/paste onto your canvas and close the original. Resize as desired. Take your magic wand and click inside the frame, and go to selections>modify>expand 3 pixels, add a new layer and fill with paper 2 at 50% size. Deselect and drag this layer below the frame layer.
3) Open element 5, copy/paste and close original, resize as desired. Position behind the frame, but above the mask layers. Repeat process with element 17, only position opposite the wolf. :)
4) Open your tube, copy/paste as new, top layer and resize as desired. I used my magic wand tool to select the area inside the frame layer, and then clicked my tube layer and selections>invert, to erase the pixels stuck outside of the frame. I wanted her to appear to be coming out of the frame. Deselect.
5) Open element 2, copy/paste as a new layer, just below the frame but above the tree layer. Resize as desired.
6) For the next step, I made a sort of cluster area on the bottom right of the frame. I used elements 21, 23 (mirror), 14, 8 and 20, in that order. I resized as needed and arranged. You can view my image as a guide.
7) Now, open the word art element, copy/paste as a new layer. Resize as desired and position to the bottom left.
8) Almost done! Add your name to the tag and your copyright information. Merge layers visible, copy/paste as new image and save as. That's it, you're done :)Thank you for doing this tutorial. I'm glad you stopped by. I hope to have more tutorials in the near future, so keep checking back. :)