You can click on the image to see it full sized :)
For this tutorial, you will need the following items:
Tube by Marika, available at CDO
IB Scrap Kit by Monti, available at CDO
My Mask here
Font of choice - I used Gigi.
For your convenience I have made a page with the shortcuts that I generally use in PSP.
Let's begin! :)
1. Create a new transparent canvas 700 X 700 pixels.
2. Open paper 4, copy/paste as new layer on the canvas. Add the mask, and layers>merge>group. Image>resize>75%, all layers unchecked.
3. Open paper of choice, I am using paper 5, set your foreground pattern to paper 5, background to NULL, and your preset shape tool to rounded rectangle. Create a frame image about 333 X 333 pixels, vector checked, anti-alias checked, width 30, line style solid.
4. CTRL + A, CTRL + F, floating image go to effects>3D effects, cutout with this setting: V 0, H -1, opacity 50 and blur 30.00, shadow color #ee9a14. Make sure the fill with is unchecked. CTRL + D to deselect.
5. Open element 17, copy it. Use your magic wand to select the blank inside portion of the frame we just made. Paste element 17 as a new layer. Position as desired, you can use my image above as your guide :)
While still selected we need to get rid of the overhanging, so go to selections>invert and tap delete on the keyboard. CTRL + D and drag this beneath the frame layer.
6. Open remaining elements that you want to add to the tag. I've used several, again, use my tag above as a guide to placement.
7. Open your tube, and copy/paste the whole image, as your new, top layer.
***do not forget to drop shadow your element and tube layers***
8. Once you have gotten all into place, merge layers and copy/paste to crop. ADD YOUR WATERMARK & ARTISTS COPYRIGHT INFO.
Save as and you are done! :)Thank you for doing this tutorial. I'm glad you stopped by. I hope to have more tutorials in the near future, so keep checking back. :)
Here is another version that I did for Monti :)