You can click on the image to see it full sized :)
For this tutorial, you will need the following items:
DSB Flux - plug in filter
Kit by Monti
Tube by VeryMany
Millie's Template # 482
Mura's Meister - Copies
Vaybs Mask 89
Font of choice. I am using Bank Gothic and Cheri
Let's begin! :)
1) Open the template by Millie, duplicate (shift + D), close original. Click layer cr and delete. Unhide the background layer and click on layer 1.
2) Selections>select all>selections>float. Flood fill with color #f49ab6, add DSB Flux with setting of 30, mixed checked.
3) Selections>Modify>Contract>5 and flood fill with paper 4 at 50%. Deselect.
4) Click layer 2, selections>select all>selections>float, flood fill with color #6f4334. Selections>modify>contract>5 pixels and flood fill with paper 1. Deselect.
5) Click layer 3, selections>select all>selections>float, flood fill with color#f5cdd2, add bright noise, selections>modify>contract and flood with color #915948. Continue this with each layer of the template until you have completed all of the layers. Don't forget to drop shadow each of them as well.
6) Click layer 3, the largest of the rectangles. Open your tube close-up and copy/paste as a new layer onto your canvas, resize to 50%. Use your magic wand to select the brown portion of the rectangle, selections>invert and making sure you're on your tube layer tap delete to crop off the overlapping pieces of the tube. Deselect. In the blend mode for the tube layer, choose Luminance (L). Click on layer 3 again.
7) Grab your text tool (I'm using Bank Gothic 14 pixels, VECTOR checked) and type out the word "Scrumptious" then click objects>align>center in canvas. Convert to raster layer and go to Muras copies with the drop down set on tiling, change the number beside "gap" to 2 and top "number" to 1, leave everything else, click ok. Now on layer 3, selections>select all>selections>float click the text layer, position inside the "marching ants" as desired, and tap delete on keyboard. Deselect.
8) Do this same procedure for any other layers you desire :)
9) Open Mini-Element 22 and copy/paste as new layer. Resize to 85%. Position at lower portion of frames.
10) Open Mini-Element 27 and copy/paste as new layer. Resize to 50% and place over the layer 6(circle) I changed blend mode to Luminance (L).
11) Copy the full body portion of the tube and paste as a new layer, top layer. Resize to 50%.
12) Hide, or delete the white background layer. Open your mask. Open paper 6 copy/paste as bottom layer. Layers>new mask layer>from image and choose the name of the mask in drop down menu. Make sure that invert mask data is UNchecked, click ok. Layers>merge>group. Resize layer to 85%.
13) Open wordart, copy/paste as new top layer. Resize to 35%, sharpen and position top left.
14) Add your copyright information. Add any other text you'd like to. I am using Cheri font. Merge layers. Copy/paste as new image and flatten.
15) Save as and you are done!Thank you for doing this tutorial. I'm glad you stopped by. I hope to have more tutorials in the near future, so keep checking back. :)
Other version using a tube by Markia :